KN95 (N95 Type) Face Mask
Our Swift KN95 (N95 Type) mask (NM-01) passed the N95-BFE test, achieving the rating of > 99.7% efficient, as performed at a USA independent testing facility. Our N95 Style Face Mask with elastic ear loops are light and comfortable. The Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) test is performed on filtration materials and devices that are designed to provide protection against biological aerosols, such as face masks, surgical gowns, caps, and air filters. Click here to read more about our certifications.
Our NM-01 Face Mask with elastic ear loops are light and comfortable. The 3D construction profile of the mask hugs the contours of the wearer’s face low and tightly enough to allow adequate room above the mask for medical googles or glasses with no sight interference. The nose guard’s internal woven metal plate is user adjustable and is simple to adjust.
- Outer Layer Fabric 1: 100% Non-Woven Polypropylene (hypoallergenic) 70 gsm
- Inner Layer Fabric: 100% Melt-Down Polypropylene (hypoallergenic) 25 gsm
- Outer Layer Fabric 2: 100% Non-Woven Polypropylene (hypoallergenic) 50 gsm
INDUSTRY STANDARDS:Our NM-01 Face Mask meets or exceed industry standards for safety and quality assurance while complying with the following specifications:
- EN 149: 2001+ A1: 2009 Performance Standard for European CE Mark - FFP3 Rating
- ASTM F2101 and EN 14683 Test Method for Evaluating the Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of Medical Face Mask Materials: ≥99.7% - USA testing Labortory
- EN 14683 Differential Pressure Breathability Test (Delta P): <11.0 mmH2O/cm2